- From the selections below note the tool needed for each range of nails you have.
- Determine the most common or most urgent size to remove.
- Select the tool for that range of nails.
- For the other ranges of nails, determine if you will need additional tools or if having additional driver/nose sets* on hand will work better.
- Select those pieces after putting the first tool in your cart. In addition to buying tools, you can buy up to 3 additional driver/nose sets and 1 set of recommended repair parts for each tool without paying for additional shipping.
* The only differences between the V20 denailer models is the diameter of the driver and its matched nose. We call that pair a "driver/nose set". They are designated by the letters DN, as in DN40 when sold separately from a tool. The number attached to V20 indicates the driver/nose set in the body; for instance V20-40 indicates a DN40 driver/nose set is in the body. Each driver/nose set can be removed from a tool body and replaced with one of the same or a different size in 3 to 5 minutes (see silent video).
| FIND YOUR FASTENER BELOW, THEN SELECT THE TOOL BELOW IT:
- all nails are 16d box nails or smaller (0.135", 9/64" or 3.76 mm in diameter). These nails will be less than 3 1/2" (90 mm) long.
- all flooring nails and cleats
- all nails are between sizes 16d box to 30d common (0.135"-0.207", 9/64"-13/64", or 3.75-5.26 mm diameter). These nails will be approximately 3 1/2-4 1/2" (90 - 115 mm) long.
- a very wide range of nail sizes between 6d box to 30d common (0.099"-0.207, 3/32"-13/64", or 2.51-5.26 mm diameter)
- OR flooring staples with a 3/16" wide crown (0.1875" or 4.8 mm)
- nail sizes 20d to 50d common (0.192"-0.244", 3/16"-1/4", or 4.88-6.2 mm in diameter). These nails are around 4 to 5 1/2" (100 - 140 mm) long. These may only be kicked part way out of the wood.
- flooring staples with 7/16" (0.4375" or 11.1 mm) wide crown
- OR nails ranging in size from 40d to 60d or Spikes 7/32" to 5/16" diameter (0.225-0.312" or 5.72-7.92 mm). These nails/spikes will be from 5 to 6" (125-155 mm) long and are likely to be only partly ejected.
Still have questions? Call 303-554-8557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org